Dr. B.K. Dutta
Dr. B.K. Dutta did his M.A. and Ph.D. from North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya. He joined the Department in 2007 as Associate Professor. He went on VRS and left the Department on 3.3.2013 .
|Contact No(s):||9863095237 ; 9863095237(M)|
|Email Address:||(1) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ph.D. Title:||Theories of Share cropping with evidence from Karimganj District of Assam|
|Broad Area of Interest:||Development Economics|
|Current Area of Work:||Development Economics ; Economic Thought|
|Project undertaken||Theory of Sharecropping|
- Theories of Sharecropping, Mittal Publication, New Delhi
- Dutta, B.K. (2000): "An Alternative Theory of Sharecropping with Evidence from Karimganj District Assam", Indian Journal of Economics, Vol. LXXX, No. 318.
- Dutta, B.K. (2000): "A Market Effort Model of Economic Growth", Indian Journal of Economics, Vol. LXXXI.
- Das Gupta, A. and B.K. Dutta (1999): "Employment in a Developing Economy: A Case Study of Mizoram: Some Theoretical Exposition", in G. Kumar (ed.) Urbanization in Mizoram, Concept, New Delhi.
- Dutta, B.K. (1995): "A Model for Rural Development: The Entrepreneurial Diffusion Approach", Indian Journal of Economics, Vol. LXXVI, No.300.
- Dutta, B.K. (1993): "A Market Effort Model of Growth: The Economic Policy of Government of India and its Perspectives" in D.K. Das (ed.) Economics of Markets, Deep & Deep Publication, New Delhi.